If you identify your target audience, you can focus your attention on marketing and communication strategies that your customers will like best.
Having a Target Audience makes sense with your strategy and helps to identify topics and trends to attract new clients.
- Login to Ghostwriter.AI
- Select Settings > Personas
- Select Generate new Buyer persona.
- From here, it will start the wizard to help you set up your buyer persona. The wizard will take the best profiles inside your entire current audience. If you are not happy with them, you can later customize them to be more similar to your target audience.
- If you already have some personas, the system will ask you if you want to start to generate a new buyer persona set. It also reminds you that it will delete the previous ones.
- Start selecting parameters for your personas.
Select the language.
- Then select the countries you want your personas to come from.
- Select the age range of your personas.
- Select Gender. GhostwriterAI gives you back up to six buyer persona profiles according to the best performer inside your current audience. What happens if your audience is not the one you would like to be? It happens!
We suggest you have a look at our guide, How to Use Curator Tool for your Audience Growth. After building up your personas, if you are pointing to different targets, you can modify and change the profiles.
- Click the pencil icon to customize your buyer personas.
- You can here change Persona Name (a), Gender (b), Age range (c), Language (d), Country (e), and Trends 1-2-3 (at least one must be selected) (f).
- When you are happy with your changes, press the button Update your buyer persona.
Then press Go back to return to the “Your best personas” page.